Sunday, February 24, 2008

READING MUSTS! Urban Shaman. Imagineering for Health.

Two posts in one night and I have not posted in a week! Wow.

I want to say how much I am enjoying and getting out of 2 new books on our reading list. Urban Shaman and Imagineering for Health. These two books can really, really help you if you have health issues or even just want to get closer to the life you want and the things you want in this life.

I started out 3 years ago with a book called Ask and it is Given. The law of attraction was the basis for this. Whatever you give your attention to, you will draw to you. The kicker is, even things you don't want will come to you if you're not careful. You give enough attention to anything, and you'll get more of it. Say you really hate that you can't sleep. You ask daily and you hope daily for a good night's sleep. It's all you think about. I wish I could get a good night's sleep. I don't sleep good. Wow, I slept terribly last night, etc. What you have focused on is your LACK of sleep. Over and over. So you get no relief. TRUST ME, this is how it works. I did it to myself for about 3 years and still have issues because I keep focusing on the lack of sleep.

Well, Sergi King in his two books, further explains all this "you create your own reality" stuff. He does it in a way that truly makes it make sense. And then he gives you ways to work with it. And when it comes to your health, he explains why every sickness you get is based on emotions, beliefs and stress that have tensed up your body over time. Every sickness. Which means you can CHANGE sickness. You can heal yourself. He even gives some reasons why people get cancer, stomach porblems, chest colds, etc. Quite fascinating.

I recomend this reading. If you are following this blog, you MUST read these books. Ok? Click on links, right now, and buy them. Then let me know how they have changed your life. Because they will if you let them. I PROMISE.

No comments: