Wednesday, February 13, 2008

AIM Energetic Balancing

So this is new to me. I just listened to a podcast on Theatre of the Mind (see link on our blog) about AIM Energetic Balancing developed by a guy named Stephen Lewis.

I can't even begin to explain it to you, but suffice it to say, it is a mathematical/energetic formula for healing genetic health issues. Basically we all come into our bodies with genetic predispositions for certain diseases or health issues and whether or not they manifest depends on if we allow certain emotions like anger, bitterness, etc. to take hold and weaken the barrier keeping the disease at bay. And I do believe that all disease comes from unresolved emotion/trauma, so this idea he has sits ok with me.

Anyway, why I post is because he offers his services FREE for any child with Autism. Now, how could you NOT try this if it is free?

It sounds completely BIZARRE when you hear how it works, but I have a gut feeling about this guy. And you know how I feel about trusting my gut.

I encourage you to check out the podcast and if you know anyone who has children with Austism, please send them to his site. And then please do let me know any feedback. Or if you have had any experience with AIM.

Here is a direct link to the podcast and to his site.

No comments: