Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Laughing Crow

A quick story that I continue to find fascinating.

When I was taking my class with Steve on Intuitive Healing, we did a journeying class. We went to the Lower World to find our power animal. Needless to say, I was having difficulty with this one. I "faked" my way through it and thought I came out with Crow as one of my power animals. 'Nuf said on that.

However, when I met Terry and Blair from Doe Dreamers, Blair mentioned he was called Crow.

So the other day when I was leaving their home, Blair was telling me, "Laura, it's basically all a game. Life is a game. Play with it. Have fun. See what you can manifest and enjoy it all." And he started laughing. A very big, contagious laugh. All of a sudden, we heard this crazy almost-human laugh, like a "Caw,Caw, Caw, Caw Caw." A cackling I'd say.

It was a crow sitting above us in a tree. We all busted out. It couldn't have been better timed and quite frankly, I don't consider it to be any coincidence at all.

We are all connected. All things share energy. And crow thought we should know Blair had hit the nail on the head.

Laugh. Have fun. See what wonders you can create. And as Terry keeps telling me, ask for it, then get out of the way and let it in.

So laugh at life. A big belly guffaw next time something doesn't go your way. See how quickly the mood and energy will change when you do.

No comments: