Thursday, June 12, 2008

The class is over. The journey is not.

So sorry to anyone reading this blog, since I have definitely been holding back and not blogging. I missed our second to last class and then the last class was really not a class as much as a, well, a trance channeling session.

Steve is a trance medium and channels a spirit called Michael, who is Scottish. So we were all honored that he went into trance for us to gain Michael's wisdom and ask questions of him. I won't go into too much detail on this, but Michael's main message for our class was to know that we are here to be teachers and that we are on a path that is not to be taken lightly. And also one we might wander away from sometimes, but will ALWAYS find our way back to. He said we should all ask for the guidance to understand and become more aware of our "one-ness." He called this "at-one-ment," which after some time I figured out was the word: Atonement. Cool huh?

So I have been sitting with that. Asking for a greater awareness of my one-ness. And I am getting there. How do I know?

I was in Cincinnati recently for business and since there are no coincidences, I have to say, I think I was there to provide a light or some guide/teaching to someone. The person I was there to work with actually. He had never met me. Was not asked if he wanted to work with me. The company could have used someone in town, but they called on me. I felt a great need to travel to Cincinnati and work there instead of the usual work from home with phone and email.

Lo and behold, I found a flight that was in my price range and with only 2 days notice had made the trip to Cinci. The man I was working with and I began talking. And it didn't take long before we figured out we had much the same ideas and were on much the same path to a new spiritual awakening. It was so very cool to see how the Universe delivers and creates opportunities. He is now going to take tai chi with my former instructor Vince at White Willow.

Since I was going to be in Cinci, I set up an appt to see Vince for a session of healing. He always seems to be able to get to the heart of whatever is locked up inside me. His insight for me was amazing.

But clearly, he saw that I had changed in this past year. He said I looked better than he'd ever seen me look. I thought it was odd to say because to me, I looked tired, stressed out and old. But he didn't mean my outer appearance. He meant my energy field. He said it was so healthy. He also said I felt tired because I was in conflict with my greater purpose or spirit. Again, I do not want to go into detail here, but everything he said resonated with me. He said I was on a powerful path as well and knew I would figure it all out...my greater purpose, what I could do with my life that would fulfill me. All that wonderful stuff you hope to find before you leave your Earthly shell.

I also got to see the woman who I used to go to for energy work and balancing. She also commented on how my energy field looked. "Better than it has ever." I believe is what she said. She has the ability to look back in time and "see" dark areas of time for my energy and then bright areas. Now is a bright area for me, she said.

So all this to say that I have had an incredible healing journey and am now on a path that I know I will continue on. Have you seen powerful changes in your life? Keep asking for the knowing, the one-ness awareness. We are all connected and now is the time to embrace that and change ourselves as we change the world. Love and knowing can do that. Look inside yourself. KNOW yourself. Be at-one-ment. Blessings to you all.

I hope to keep blogging on my journey. So stay tuned for more!

No comments: